What Makes Biz Energizers Stand Out
Thanks for stopping by my blog. If you’re looking for more information about Biz Energizers, you’ve come to the right place.
About Biz Energizers
I’m Lisa Reaume, a Mindset, Business, and Marketing Coach in Lambton Shores, ON. I work with leaders of professional service businesses and their executive teams or practitioners.
In 2005, I became a Marketing Consultant and, within four years, launched a virtual Marketing Agency. In 2012, I shifted the agency’s focus from marketing to mentorship.
Finally, in 2017, I trained in modalities capable of tapping into the subconscious mind (which is 90% of our brain and is where habits get formed). After witnessing the substantial, measurable results in clients’ lives and businesses, I created a unique coaching program.
Business With Impact
My most innovative coaching program is the “Business with Impact” model. I regularly update my offerings and adapt them to clients’ needs to give them the best possible outcomes. I work 99% virtually through Zoom Sessions and prefer to keep the video on to build rapport with clients.
I serve clients in the Western Ontario Region, which includes the counties of Bruce, Grey, Huron, Wellington, Perth, Brant, Oxford, Lambton, Middlesex, Essex, Kent, Elgin, and Haldimand-Norfolk. It also includes the Halton Region, the Region of Waterloo, the Niagara Region, and the City of Hamilton.
My operating hours are 9 AM to 5 PM on weekdays and Saturdays from 9 AM to 12 noon. I also offer appointments in the evening before 9 PM if necessary.
The Biz Energizers Difference
One aspect that makes me second to none is my qualifications. In August 2018, I received my certification from the American Board of Hypnotherapy, NLP, and Time Line Therapy. I’m qualified as a Master in Hypnotherapy Technique Practitioner, Master Neuro Linguistic Programming Coach, and Practitioner and Master Time Line Therapy Technique Practitioner.
What sets me apart is that I help clients to master their minds, body, and spirit and combine it with effective and efficient business tools to create happy, peaceful, and prosperous lifestyles.
To achieve my objective, I stick by my client’s side to help them reach their goals. I believe all my clients already have the answers within themselves, so I help to unleash that power.
As a result, I’m proud of all the tools I use to assist clients in becoming champions in their personal and professional lives. I love uniquely molding the tools to fit them, not vice versa! It’s an approach that has made me successful.
My dream for the future is to build a “Prosperity Village,” which would be a rustic resort with ten bunkies and two lodges for meal gatherings and large group sessions. It would be for my programs and to arrange team-building retreats. I would also look to partner with other professional practitioners to share expertise and possible cooperative ownership of said property.
I also believe in giving back to society, and as part of that belief, I support family violence resources and services in the counties I serve.
Get in touch with me today!
If you have any questions about how I can help you, I’d love to hear from you. Please email me at lisa@BizEnergizers.com. To understand if my program is right for you, please go through the following checklist:
How many boxes can you check?
- You’ve done the hard work of setting up and establishing your business, and now you want to take a step back and define what success means to you (so you can know when you’ve got it!).
- You want to better use your values as your business’ GPS to make a decision.
- You want to lead with your social mission and attract your ideal clients.
- You tell people your business is different, but you struggle to explain this compellingly.
- You want to develop deep self-trust and intuition in your leadership and direction.
- You don’t just want more profit. You want to grow a sustainable, meaningful business that feels good and does good.
- You’re tired of trying to find a better way, even though you know it’s somewhere.
- You feel stuck at the level you’re at, even though you know it’s still possible to move forward.
- You’re overwhelmed with competing priorities and have trouble knowing where to put your energy. You find this depleting, even though you know it doesn’t have to be this way.
- Work has taken over your life, and you’ve become accustomed to making sacrifices you wish you didn’t have to.
- Your relationships are taking a toll (including the relationship with yourself), and no matter what you try, you can’t return to a time when you were happier.